Friday, February 02, 2007

I wanted to poke my eyes out

I came across this in another website and I wasn't going to post it first, but I just can't seem to get my mind off of it. Here is an excerpt:


Society has taught us to not publicly acknowledge the obvious - no longer dear friends. Women want money in a man, men want beauty in a woman – this is a factual force of nature. Women don’t ask “So, what does he do for a living?” because they’re interested in his personality and guys don’t ask “is she hot?” because they’re concerned with character... THIS GENETIC CLEANSING IS HOW THE WEALTHY STAY BEAUTIFUL.


IS THIS FOR REAL?

Yes, as my friend has previously suggested, people's quest for meaning has never been challenged this way before. "The world" (aka. USA) is becoming a very sad place.

3 comments:

Moonshine said...

*throws up in disgust*

sez said...

"Female beauty will be judged by famed matchmaker Janis Spindel"

classic.

Chi said...

ha ha.

"NATURAL SELECTION SPEED DATE"

is what's classic.

Is Darwin rolling in his grave?