Wednesday, April 18, 2007

New Beginnings

New Beginnings are very much needed when you've come to that point in your life when you feel stuck, not making much progress - just going in circles. After all, one cannot continue to do the same things and expect different results. Moving on is often scary and painful because it requires someone to move out of his "comfort zone". So most remain entangled uncomfortably in their comfort zones.

I have deleted some of my older posts because I had written them just for the sake of writing them and hadn't really enjoyed myself that much while writing them. So I cannot expect the readers to enjoy them in the first place. I would definitely like to keep a positive and optimistic attitude in my posts from now on. Maybe, this could be my blog's new beginning. As for mine, it is right around the corner.

PS: I'm really affected by the Virginia Tech shooting incident. Maybe next time I will feel like writing something about it.

With Love

2 comments:

sez said...

i wrote a comment that sounded maybe too straightforward, so i carried it to my lj, bakarsanız

Chi said...

As far as I understand it, you were displeased with the portrayal of the incident by the mainstream media, which is exactly what I have issues with. (Especially when you are glued to the TV for two days watching the news coverage.)

Anyway I'm mostly out of that mode now, but I think, somebody made a very good point in the link below:

http://bp3.blogger.com/_a7jkcMVp5Vg/RitIxdSVbtI/AAAAAAAAAj0/Tsz3-QEyBxo/s1600-h/RIP2.jpg