Wednesday, August 08, 2007

Some Quotes on Failure

If you're doing your best, you won't have any time to worry about failure. ~Quoted in P.S. I Love You, compiled by H. Jackson Brown, Jr.

Failure is an event, never a person. ~William D. Brown, Welcome Stress!

Failure doesn't mean you are a failure... it just means you haven't succeeded yet. ~Robert Schuller

One fails forward toward success. ~Charles F. Kettering

In a world flagrant with the failures of civilization, what is there particularly immortal about our own? ~G.K. Chesterton

No man is a failure who is enjoying life. ~William Feather

Failure is only the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. ~Henry Ford

Nothing fails like success because we don't learn from it. We learn only from failure. ~Kenneth Boudling

Our business in life is not to succeed, but to continue to fail in good spirits. ~Robert Louis Stevenson

I think I will succeed more often if I stopped the "I am a failure" type negative self-talk.

3 comments:

sez said...

If success were an end in itself, it wouldn't matter what you succeeded in.

Moonshine said...

Canim artik hic yazmiyosun buralara? :( Nasilsin neler yapiyosun?

Anonymous said...

Have u heard of the impostor's syndrome? Many successful people have that. Again, what do I know about "success"??!!

May I add your web blog address to my blog, as a link?

How are u girl? Hope you are well!

- SH